NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. WHO IS ELIGIBLE: This Alltown Fresh “Coffee For A Year” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individual legal residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont (collectively, the “Sweepstakes States”) who are age eighteen or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate family or household members, whether or not related) of Global Montello Group Corp. (“Sponsor”) and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective advertising, marketing, promotional, judging and fulfillment agencies, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. WHEN TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2024 and ends at 11:59:50 PM ET on January 31, 2024 (“Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes two ways:
(I) AUTOMATIC ENTRY: During the Entry Period, make a purchase (each, a “Qualifying Purchase”) a self-serve cup (any size, hot or iced) of Alltown Fresh Coffee™ at one of the sixteen (16) participating Alltown Fresh locations in the Sweepstakes States (each, a “Location”) through one of these loyalty accounts (each, an “Account”):
(a) Alltown Neighborhood Perks Account . (card, enrolled telephone number or mobile app). You may create an Account here: https://myneighborhoodperks.com/; or by downloading the Alltown Neighborhood Perks mobile app from Google Play or The App Storeor
(II) NO-PURCHASE ENTRY: To enter the Sweepstakes without a purchase, (a) handprint legibly on paper no smaller than 3″x5″ and no larger than 8”x11” the following: your first and last name, birth year, mailing address, telephone number with area code, email address and the location of the Alltown Fresh location that you visit, and (b) mail in a stamped envelope to: Alltown Fresh Coffee For A Year Sweepstakes, c/o Global Montello Group Corp., 800 South Street, Suite 500, Waltham MA 02453. All No-purchase Entries (defined below) must be postmarked by January 31, 2024 and received by February 5, 2024. Only one No-purchase Entry per outer post-marked envelope is permitted; multiple Entries in a single envelope may result in disqualification of all Entries, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. A No-purchase Entry in envelopes larger than a #10 envelope is automatically disqualified. No mechanically-reproduced No-purchase Entries are accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due No-purchase Entries.
An Automatic Entry and a No-Purchase Entry are referred to together as an “Entry” or “Entries” unless the context clearly dictates otherwise.
Participation constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding (without right of appeal) in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Winners (defined below) may be required to show proof of authorized account holder status as well as oroof of residency and age.
4. ENTRY LIMIT: Youi may enter the Sweepstakes as many times as you want but you may use one Account. Any attempt by an entrant to enter using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses ,mobile telephone numbers or other identifier will, if discovered by Sponsor, void the associated Entries and result in disqualification. Use of any automated system (such as a bot) to participate in this Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Proof of Entry submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
5. LOCATION DRAWINGS: One (1) winner per Location will be selected in a separate random drawing for each Location (“Location Drawing”). Each Location Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor on or about February 6, 2024 (“Drawing Date”) from among all eligible Entries received for the Location. Until Sponsor verifies a selected winner’s compliance with these Official Rules, the selected entrant is a “Potential Winner”.
6. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: Sixteen (16) Prizes Total (one (1) Prize per Location). Prize: An Account credit or digital coupons valid for 365 self-serve cups of Alltown Fresh Coffee™. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $1,238. Total ARV of Prizes for all Location’ Drawings: $19,808. Prize Details: All prize details are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No transfer, cash or other substitution of a prize is permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value but no other substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted. A prize has no cash value. Any difference between the amount of the prize awarded and the amount of the prize used will not be refunded or otherwise awarded. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions associated the Account credits or digital coupons when awarded. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and is not responsible for a prize’s utility to its winner. Each winner is solely responsible for all taxes, fees and other expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize. EACH PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received per Location.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION & VERIFICATION: Sponsor’s representative will attempt to contact each Potential Winner via telephone or email (using the information associated with the Account or No-Purchase Entry, as applicable) on or before February 12, 2024. All Potential Winners will be sent a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, where legal (“Required Forms”) which they will be required to sign and return within two (2) business days after the date sent to be confirmed as a winner; If a Potential Winner fails to return the completed Required Forms within two (2) business days, if the Required Forms are returned as undeliverable, if a prize communication is returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification and or if a Potential Winner is deemed ineligible, the prize is forfeited and, if time and circumstances allow, Sponsor will draw an alternate winner for that Location, who will be subject to verification in the same manner as described above. All decisions of Sponsor with respect to winner selection and verification are final and binding. Each winner will receive a 1099 tax form at the end of the calendar year for the value of the awarded prize.
8. PRIZE DELIVERY: Prize is awarded as an Account credit or digital coupons. Winner must have or create an Account to receive the prize. Sponsor and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective representatives, employees and agents, are not responsible for prize delivery failure due to delivery service cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, civil unrest or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, including any action or failure to act on the part of an entrant or Potential Winner.
9. ENTRANT RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES:
- YOU WARRANT TO SPONSOR THAT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, PROVIDE YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- YOU AGREE THAT ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, PARTICIPANT RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES.
- YOU CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL COURTS LOCATED IN SUFFOLK COUNTY, MASSACHUSETTS.
- YOU AGREE (EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED) THAT: (i) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR A PRIZE WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (ii) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (iii) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO, (A) INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND (B) HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
- YOU RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, UNITHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) FROM ANY DAMAGE, PHYSICAL HARM, INJURY, LOSS OR LIABILITY, DUE IN WHOLE OR PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE.
- BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, YOU AGREE TO USE OF YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, LIKENESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING THE WINNERS LIST) IN ANY MEDIUM WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW. All applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, undeliverable, misaddressed or misdirected entries, mail, email or other communications; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information or Accounts, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices and their settings or transmission lines; data corruption, theft or destruction; or unauthorized access to or alteration or loss of Sweepstakes-related information, Accounts or materials. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict participation from any IP or MAC address, device or Account if suspicious activity is detected or suspected. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a participant’s Internet service provider or for insufficient space in a participant ‘s email account to receive email. The Sweepstakes Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, including Account use and creation. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as designed or intended. If Sponsor modifies, terminates or suspends this Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post a notice at www.myneighborhoodperks.com and www.alltownfresh.com and, if time and circumstances allow, determine procedures for awarding the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion or loyalty program conducted by Sponsor or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries if the participant’s fraud or misconduct disrupts the intended execution of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to correct errors or inconsistencies in promotional materials or in the announcement of a prize. If Sweepstakes-related promotional materials and theseOfficial Rules are inconsistent, then the Official Rules shall govern with respect to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries undertake no liability and no responsibility, and make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to any failure to perform or negligent performance of any of their service providers assisting with execution of this Sweepstakes, to the extent permitted by law.
CAUTION: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. WINNER’S NAME: To request the winners’ names, send a stamped, self-addressed (#10) envelope to: Alltown Fresh Coffee For A Year Sweepstakes Winner Request, c/o Global Montello Group Corp., 800 South Street, Suite 500, Waltham MA 02453. Request must be received by Sponsor no later than February 5, 2024. In Rhode Island only, the winner’s name for each Location also is available at Customer Service at the Location from February 5, 2024 through February 12, 2024. For protection of winner’s privacy, only winner’s first name, first initial of last name and state of residence will be provided.
12. SPONSOR: Global Montello Group Corp., 800 South Street, Suite 500, Waltham MA 02453.
Trademarks and logos associated with Alltown Fresh, Alltown Neighborhood Perks, Alltown are registered or pending with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2023 ALLIANCE ENERGY LLC