NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. WHO IS ELIGIBLE: This Gold Cup Coffee Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individual legal residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia (collectively, the “Sweepstakes States”) who are age eighteen or older at time of entry and who have an Alltown Neighborhood Perks, Fresh With Benefits or Millers Perks loyalty membership account (each, an “Account”). Proof of residency, age and Account may be required. Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate family or household members, whether or not related) of Global Montello Group Corp. (“Sponsor”) and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective advertising, marketing, promotional, judging and fulfillment agencies, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. WHEN TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 4, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 31, 2023 (“Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes two ways:
(I) AUTOMATIC ENTRY: During the Entry Period, make a purchase of any size cup of Bean-to-Cup Alltown Fresh Coffee™ at participating locations in the Sweepstakes States (“Qualifying Purchase”) using your Alltown Neighborhood Perks, Millers Perks or Fresh With Benefits Account (a) on your Alltown Neighborhood Perks, Millers Perks or Alltown Fresh mobile app, or (b) with your Account card, or (c) with the telephone number that you used to register your Account. (Participating locations: you may find our Bean-to-Cup coffee locations at alltownfreshcoffee.com.)
If you do not have an Account and want to create one:
- Alltown Neighborhood Perks: please visit myneighborhoodperks.com or download the Alltown Neighborhood Perks app from your mobile app store. Creating an Account is free. Please visit https://myneighborhoodperks.com/#how-it-works for details. Your Alltown Neighborhood Perks account is subject to Alltown Neighborhood Perks’ Terms of Service, the mobile app store terms and the terms described at https://myneighborhoodperks.com/#how-it-works.
- Fresh With Benefits: please visit alltownfresh.myguestaccount.com or download the Alltown Fresh app from your mobile app store. Creating an Account is free. Please visit alltownfresh.com/benefits/ for details. Your Fresh With Benefits account is subject to Alltown Fresh’s Fresh With Benefits Terms of Service.
- Millers Perks: please visit millersperks.com or download the Millers Perks app from your mobile app store. Creating an Account is free. Please visit https://millersperks.com/enroll/ for details. Your Millers Perks account is subject to Millers Perks’ Terms of Service, the mobile app store terms and the terms described at millersperks.com/faqs/
(II) NO-PURCHASE ENTRY: To enter the Sweepstakes without a purchase, handprint your first and last name, birth year, mailing address, telephone number with area code, and email address on paper (no smaller than 3″x5″ and no larger than 8”x11”) and mail it in a stamped envelope to: Alltown Neighborhood Perks Launch Sweepstakes, c/o Global Montello Group Corp., 800 South Street, Suite 500, Waltham MA 02453. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 31, 2023 and received by April 14, 2023. Only one entry per outer post-marked envelope is permitted; multiple entries in a single envelope may result in disqualification of all entries in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Mail-in envelopes larger than a #10 envelope are automatically disqualified. No mechanically-reproduced entries are accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in entries, all of which will be disqualified.
4. ENTRY LIMIT:
(I) Automatic Entry Limit: One Automatic Entry per Qualifying Purchase during the Entry Period.
(II) No-Purchase Entry Limit: Five (5) No-Purchase Entries per day during the Entry Period.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant suspected of attempting to circumvent these entry limits. Use of any automated system (such as a bot) to participate in this Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Proof of entry submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
5. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: Three winners will receive fifty (50) cups of Alltown Fresh Coffee™ (at each winner’s option, either hot or iced, and either large, medium or small) with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $150. Winner will not receive the difference, if any, between actual value and ARV. All other prize details are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value but no other substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and is not responsible for the prize’s utility to winner. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, fees and other expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. DRAWING: One (1) winner from each of the Alltown Neighborhood Perks, Fresh with Benefits, and Millers Perks will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted by representatives of Sponsor on or about April 18, 2023 (the “Drawing Date”) from among all eligible entries received. Until a winner’s compliance with these Official Rules is verified, such winner is a “Potential Winner”.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION & VERIFICATION: Sponsor’s representative will attempt to contact each Potential Winner via telephone or email within three (3) business days after the Drawing Date. Proof of identity must be provided upon request. If a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor may require a Potential Winner to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity form (where legal) within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. If a Potential Winner fails to return the required forms by the specified date or otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, Sponsor may in its sole discretion disqualify the Potential Winner and, if time and circumstances allow, draw an alternate winner, who will be subject to verification in the same manner as described above. All decisions of Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, winner selection and verification, are final and binding.
8. PRIZE DELIVERY: The prize will be loaded onto each winner’s Account as soon as reasonably possible after the Potential Winner is declared as the winner but, in any event, within fifteen (15) business after completion of verification and Sponsor’s receipt of the required forms. Return of the prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Sponsor and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective representatives, employees and agents, are not responsible for prize delivery failure due to delivery service cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism and any action or failure to act on the part of the winner.
9. ENTRANT RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES:
- YOU WARRANT TO SPONSOR THAT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, PROVIDE YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- YOU AGREE THAT ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, PARTICIPANT RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES.
- YOU CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL COURTS LOCATED IN SUFFOLK COUNTY, MASSACHUSETTS.
- EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT: (i) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS; (ii) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (iii) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO, (A) INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND (B) HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
- YOU RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, UNITHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) FROM ANY DAMAGE, PHYSICAL HARM, INJURY, LOSS OR LIABILITY, DUE IN WHOLE OR PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE.
- BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, YOU AGREE TO USE OF YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, LIKENESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING THE WINNER LIST) IN ANY MEDIUM WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW. All applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, undeliverable, misaddressed or misdirected entries, mail, email or other communications; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information or Accounts, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices and their settings or transmission lines; data corruption, theft or destruction; or unauthorized access to or alteration or loss of Sweepstakes-related information, Accounts or materials. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict participation from any IP or MAC address, device or Account if suspicious activity is detected or suspected. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a participant’s Internet service provider or for insufficient space in a participant’s email account to receive email. The Sweepstakes Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, including Account use and creation. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as designed or intended. If Sponsor modifies, terminates or suspends this Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post a notice at www.alltownfreshcoffee.com and, if time and circumstances allow, determine procedures for awarding the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion or loyalty program conducted by Sponsor or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries if such participant’s fraud or misconduct disrupts the intended execution of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to correct errors or inconsistencies in promotional materials or in the announcement of the prize. If Sweepstakes-related promotional materials and these Official Rules are inconsistent, then the Official Rules shall govern with respect to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor, its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries undertake no liability or responsibility, and make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to any failure to perform or negligent performance of any of their service providers assisting with execution of this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNER’S NAME: To request the winner’s name, send a stamped, self-addressed (#10) envelope to: Marketing Department, Sweepstakes Winner Request, c/o Global Montello Group Corp., 800 South Street, Suite 500, Waltham MA 02453 (request must be received by April 30, 2023). In Rhode Island only, the winner’s name is available at the Customer Service counter at a participating Alltown location in Rhode Island between May 8, 2023 and May 12, 2023. For protection of winner’s privacy, only winner’s first name, first initial of last name and state of residence will be provided.
12. SPONSOR: Global Montello Group Corp., 800 South Street, Suite 500, Waltham MA 02453.
Trademarks and logos associated with Alltown Neighborhood Perks, Alltown and Honey Farms are registered or pending with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.